Face Scrub - Your Exfoliation Expert
‘The skin shines after a scrub regime’
Who in this world doesn't want glowing skin? But how many of you know how to get it?
Here's providing a complete course on what is a face scrub, following its benefits and leading you to the final steps of which ingredients will be the best suit. Without further ado, let's get started.
What is a Face Scrub?
Before applying any product, you have the right to know what you are using. When we talk about a face scrub, many of you who have used it, know about it. But those who haven't, let us give you a clear picture here.
A face scrub is NOT another face wash.
A very common mistake for every first-time face scrub buyer is to misunderstand ‘face scrub’ to a completely different product, face wash.
Where face wash removes dirt and impurities from the upper-most layer of your facial skin, a face scrub on the other hand is your exfoliation expert.
The process of removing dead skin cells from the outer layer of your skin is what a face scrub does.
Why do you need a Face Scrub?
Other than face wash, there are cleansers too. That helps in cleaning off dirt and impurities from the skin. However, no other face product is as helpful as a face scrub.
A face scrub not just removes the facial impurities but the small particles, and beads in it help in the exfoliation of the old skin cells and replacing them with new ones.
Before moving forward, to know what the benefits of a face scrub for glowing skin are, just a quick reminder. You might be aware of them, but if you aren't, then here are the magic words. Use face scrub twice a week for effective results and avoid massaging your skin for more than 40 to 45 seconds.
Benefits of using a Face Scrub.
Up until now, you got to know about a face scrub and why to use it. Now let's move to the benefits of using a face scrub,
- Removes dead skin cells: As the dead skin cells make your face dry and dull, and further lead to clogged skin pores. A deep massage of a face scrub will give you the glow that is hidden underneath the dead skin cells.
- Unclogs the facial skin pores: The dead skin cells clog the pores that further become the reason for acne occurring on your face. A deep cleansing face scrub fights with pollutants and impurities so that it doesn't fill the pores that could lead to blackheads too.
- Reduces acne scars: Exfoliation is one of the great qualities of a face scrub, it helps in replacing the old skin cells with new ones. Although it is true that it cannot completely remove the dark patches on the skin but with every wash, it starts reducing facial impurities.
- Gives even skin tone: Facial skin is sensitive, and in comparison to the other body parts’ skin, the facial skin gets attacked by dirt and pollution the maximum number of times. This leads to dead skin cells, uneven skin tone, dark patches, and dull skin. A face scrub exfoliates deeply into the facial skin resulting in an even skin tone.
- Provides smoother skin: Fighting with all the odds attacked on your facial skin, a great face scrub provides the end result as softer and smoother skin that glows and is unblemished.
Face Scrubs by Naturespired
Naturespired knows what could bother you the most when it comes to facial skin. The dead skin cells that hide the glow underneath, making your face look dry and dull. To achieve the natural radiance and polished glow on the skin, all you need is a preferable face scrub.
The range offered by Naturespired is loaded with natural ingredients and plant compounds. Each face scrub offered by Naturespired is made with the goodness of nature, that pampers your skin to make the skin texture silkier and nourished. Also, our natural ingredient rich best facewash for pimples
Key Ingredients of Naturespired Face Scrubs
Vitamin C: Refreshes your skin inside out, helps in keeping your beauty intact, aids in fighting free radicals, reduces dark spots and slows down the production of wrinkles and premature aging.
Turmeric: Soothes, detoxifies, and exfoliates all at once, has high anti-inflammatory properties, fights skin ailments, and is a magical ingredient for healing.
Ubtan: Effective in removing face tan, retaining skin's natural color, reducing blemishes, even skin tone, providing freshness and glow.
Charcoal: Non-toxic, odorless in nature, detoxifies the skin properly, treats skin ailments smoothly, and works well on blackheads and whiteheads.
Olive: Packed with vitamins A, D, E, & K, gives proper nourishment, acts as a moisturizer and cleanser, treats acne well, and prevents skin from premature aging.