Face Pack: Just Close Your Eyes and Relax!
‘Tis winter and many of you are keen enough to keep your body in shape with a healthy diet and exercise. However, when it comes to taking care of your facial skin, some of you believe that following a Cleansing, Toning & Moisturizing (CTM) routine is everything you need to do.
Following the CTM routine with the exfoliation process twice a week would be more than enough for some people, but in-between using face products from face wash to face serum, many of you forgot to count that one product that helps you skip the world's chaos for a while; a face pack.
And if you think a face pack is just another face mask, let's clear that air too in the following words because the two are not the same thing.
What is a Face Pack?
Many of you are well aware of what a face pack is, and we believe that you have used it too. For those who are unaware and have never applied a face pack on your facial skin, let us help you.
A face pack is a thick paste made with natural ingredients that you are supposed to apply on your face, let it settle down and dry. After a few minutes rinse it with water to gain glowing, smooth, and unblemished skin.
To be precise, there is no better way to pamper your facial skin than a face pack, because it moisturizes, cleanses, tones, and rejuvenates.
Now let's move ahead to know how a face pack is different from a face mask.
Difference between a face pack and a face mask!
The very first difference between a face pack and a face mask is, where a face pack is a paste that is spread on the face with the help of either a brush or fingers. On the other hand, a face mask is a sheet that is placed on the face with utter care to cover all the facial parts except the eyes, nostrils, and lips.
The next difference is, a face pack dries effectively immediately and gives instant results in comparison to a face mask. A face mask on the other side of the road takes time to settle down to your facial skin, and then it starts drying out.
Where the instant face pack takes 15 minutes in its whole process from applying to rinsing off, a face mask takes overall 20 to 25 minutes. Also, a face pack goes deeper into the facial skin to remove the dead skin cells and bring out the natural glow on the face, and a face mask helps in getting rid of facial impurities.
Lastly, a face mask is generally made of clay, whereas a face pack can be a blend of any ingredients depending on which facial issue you are looking to cure.
Ingredients used by Naturespired in face packs!
Naturespired offers a wide range of face packs, but first, let’s know what are the main ingredients in Naturespired's face packs:
- Sandalwood: Helps in minimizing and soothing skin issues like eczema, dermatitis, etc. It assists in calming the irritated skin with its cooling properties, acts as an astringent too, tightens skin, and reduces the appearance of pores.
- Neem: Helps you get rid of acne fast, has high anti-inflammatory features, kills bacteria & fungus, and controls oil production.
- Turmeric: Soothes, detoxifies & exfoliates all at once, has high anti-inflammatory properties, fights the skin ailments, and proves to be a magical ingredient for healing.
- Multani Mitti: Gently exfoliates the skin, tightens the skin, soaks excess oil, best for spot treatment, gives the skin a matte sheen.
- Ubtan: Effective in removing face tan, retains skin's natural color, reduces blemishes, evens skin tone, and provides freshness & glow.
- Charcoal: Non-toxic, odorless, and tasteless, detoxifies the skin properly, keeps skin supple, works well on blackheads and whiteheads.
Face packs offered by Naturespired:
- Face pack for Deep Skin Cleansing: Naturespired offers the very first face pack for deep skin cleansing that is made using charcoal. As charcoal is one of the best natural ingredients that can help to clean your facial skin from depths.
Why this face pack: If you wish to counter your facial issues such as excess oil, sebum production, blackheads, dust, and dirt naturally, a face pack for deep skin cleansing is the best face pack for glowing skin.
- Face pack for Skin Tan: The proffered face pack by Naturespired is a soothing anti-tan product. This de-tanning face pack is loaded with nutrients and Ayurveda herbs to revive the natural brightness and glow of the facial skin.
Why this face pack: Made with the natural blends of Ubtan, Multani Mitti, and Neem it does wonders in reducing tanning from the depths.
- Face pack for Acne Control: This organic face pack helps not just to combat the acne issue but is also effective in reducing excessive oil from the facial skin.
Why this face pack: With the richness of natural components, you will get intensive care for revitalizing the facial skin. The natural compounds such as Neem and Tulsi present in this face pack helps in naturally restoring the clear facial skin from inside out.
- Face pack for Controlling Dark Circles: This face pack is enriched with the goodness and essence of sandalwood, neem, and turmeric to naturally conceal dark circles. With every use, you will see the visible result of lightening the appearance of dark circles.
Why this face pack: Issues such as acne and blackheads can be overcome easily but the issue of dark circles irritates to the other extent. You can never help yourself in fading dark circles and with life-changing every moment whatever you do you can't get eight hours of sleep, which is one of the reasons for dark circles occurring in the first place. To provide you the beauty that is hidden underneath your eyes due to dark circles, the Ayurvedic herbs help in reducing the puffiness to revive the brighter appearance.